SD10 Mechanical Drive - 000-13697-001
SD10 Mechanical Drive - 000-13697-001 for B&G and Simrad Autopilots
The SD10 Sailboat Drive system makes it easy and economical to install an autopilot on small to medium size sailboats with access to a quadrant or tiller.
The SD10 is a mechanical drive unit featuring built-in rudder feedback for sailboats between 25ft and 37ft. The SD10 partners with the NAC-2 autopilot computer as part of an autopilot system. (Access to a quadrant or tiller is required). Also compatible with older AC12 and AC42 autopiolt computers)
- Minor incremental adjustments provide a smooth auto-steering experience.
- 180kg of cable thrust ensures the rudder moves, even under heavy loads.
Easy & Economical
- Reduce the price of your installation with this cost effective package.
- 12V DC Power Supply
Integrated Rudder Feedback
- The built-in rudder feedback unit ensures gentle and accurate steering.
Simrad Yachting Construction
- Brutally strong and built to withstand the environment.
- Power Consumption: Peak power: 7 A Clutch Circuit Power: 0.85 A
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 12V DC
- Max Boat Length [m]: 11
- Max Stroke: 305
- Max Torque [Nm]: 450
- Peak Thrust: 180 kg (from cable
- Max Boat Displacement [tons]: 6500
- Product Width [mm]: 150
- Product Height [mm]: 225
- Product Depth [mm]: 150
- Weight [kg]: 4