VAT and Export Guide
We can supply exclusive of UK VAT in the the following circumstances.
- If we export directly to a country outside the EU VAT zone. See below for a list of countries Inside the EU VAT Zone.
- For countries inside the EU, please read our Post-Brexit Export Guide
- If you are purchasing for a registered/exempt vessel.. You will know if you are eligible in this case and you will need to email your vessel details to us prior to ordering.
Our shopping cart initially calculates exclusive of VAT. When a shipping zone is selected, the shopping cart will determine whether VAT is to be added based on the destination. The VAT will be calculated at the current UK rate and will then appear in the cart once the Recalculate button is clicked.
|Inside EC VAT Zone||Outside the EC for VAT purposes|
- Austria, including Jungholtz and Mittelberg
- Czech Republic
- France, including Monaco and Corsica
- Ireland, Republic of
- Italy, including Sardinia
- Portugal, including Madeira and the Azores
- Spain, including the Balearic Islands (Majorca, Ibiza & Menorca)
- Aland Islands,FI
- Canary Islands,ES
- Ceuta, ES
- Isle of Heligoland, DE
- Faroe Islands
- French Guiana,FR
- Gibraltar, UK
- Guadeloupe, FR
- Martinique, FR
- Melilla, ES
- Miquelon, FR
- Mount Athos, EL
- Reunion, FR
- San Marino
- St Pierre, FR