NAC-2 Autopilot Computer - 000-13249-001
Navico NAC-2 Autopilot Computer - 000-13249-001
The NAC-2 Autopilot Computer is the brains behind your Simrad or B&G autopilot system. NAC-2 contains the control algorithms developed to helm a yacht across a broad range of weather conditions and sea-states, alongside the electronics needed to operate a hydraulic or mechanical drive unit, while also interfacing with other components including heading sensors and rudder feedback units. The NAC-2 was designed for boats up to 10 metres (33 feet) in length and is suitable for low-current hydraulic drives, mechanical drives, or solenoid valves with a current rating of 8 Amps continuous (12 Amps peak).
- Recommended for boats up to 10 metres (33 feet) in length
- Plug & Play installation
- Compatible with low-current drive pumps, mechanical drives, hydraulic linear drives, and solenoid valves
Virtual rudder feedback for simplified installation aboard outboard and sterndrive (inboard/outboard) boats
- 12 or 24 V DC input 8A continuous output, 12A peak
- Solenoid output capable
- 3 A clutch output
- Optional Auto/Standby Switch
- Drive & Processing circuitry and components identical to commercial autopilots
- Rudder feedback options: NMEA2000 Rudder Feedback (RF25), Resistive Rudder -Feedback. New SD10 Mechanical Drive plugs straight in to drive and RFU connectors
NAC-2 Autopilot Computer
The low-current NAC-2 autopilot computer is ideal for smaller vessels, designed to run small hydraulic drives and mechanical drives for vessels up to 10 metres (33 feet) in length. Also provides solenoid output.
The Precision-9 Compass. Outputs Heading (20Hz), Rate Of Turn (20 Hz), roll, and pitch (10 hZ) over the NMEA 2000® network.
RF25N, Rudder Feedback Unit: With transmission link and 5 m (16.5 ft) NMEA2000 Micro-C cable
N2k Backbone Starter Kit
NMEA 2000 Micro-C Network starter kit: Includes Network power cable, 4.5 m (15 ft) N2K cable, 3 x T-connectors, 2 x network terminators