Navionics Platinum+ Regular Chart Card - English Channel - NPEU074R
Detailed coverage of the south coast of the UK from Felixstowe to the Isles of Scilly and the coast of France from Dunkirk to Le Treport.
Coverage includes the River Thames to Windsor, the Isle of Wight and the ports of London, Dover, Portsmouth, Southampton and Plymouth in the UK and Calais, France.
- Navionics Platinum+™ charts include all the content of Navionics®+ cartography, with integrated offshore and inland mapping, 42,000+ lakes and additional viewing options for relief shading, satellite imagery with SonarChart shading overlay, 3D perspective view, aerial photos and more.
CHARTS AND UPDATES
- Nautical Chart – Comprehensive charts are derived from multiple official, government and private sources, displayed in a familiar look and feel
- SonarChart HD Bathymetry – Innovative 1' (0.5 m) bathymetry charts are created by using Navionics proprietary systems that augment existing content with sonar data contributed by the boating community
- Community Edits – Get useful local knowledge from edits made by users of the Navionics Boating app on your compatible smart device.
- Daily Updates – Up to 5,000 daily updates to our charts give you the most accurate, most current Navionics data available.
- Dock-to-dock Route Guidance – Start your trip with a suggested path.
- SonarChart Live Mapping Feature – Watch new HD depth maps develop in real time as your boat moves through the water.
- Advanced Map Options – Customize your view to focus on the details that matter most
- Plotter Sync – Transfer routes and markers, update chart layers and more — between your compatible chartplotter and the Boating app.
- Relief Shading – Get an easy-to-interpret, clearer view of bottom structure. Check coverage.
- Satellite Imagery with SonarChart Shading Overlay – Experience an enhanced awareness above and below the waterline. Check coverage
PLATINUM+ ADDITIONAL VIEWING OPTIONS
- 3D View – Adjust the perspective of your chart view to highlight key features and enhance awareness
- Aerial Photos – Get a better sense of your surroundings.
- Worldwide map coverage is available, with integrated content making it easier to select the navigation features and map regions you want. Choose from large coverage areas (Large) to more localized chart cuts (Regular).
- Check compatibility of Platinum+ content and features with your GPS chartplotter.
- Available on MicroSD Card Only. Supplied with SD Card adapter and card reader for updating.