Navionics Navigation Planner
Navionics Navigation Planner - NAVPLANNER
Navionics PC Navigation Planner - NavPlanner is an easy-to-use software package allowing Navionics charts to be viewed on a computer.
Compatible with Navionics Silver, Navionics Gold, Navionics+, and Platinum+ charts.
Navigation Planner is the only PC program specifically designed for marine planning with Navionics charts.
Plan with your PC at home, on board or in the office and transfer routes and waypoints to your chart plotter.
NavigationPLANNER allows you to backup all your waypoints and routes on your PC, import data from other sources and transfer them to your plotter.
Navigation Planner+, has the added benefit of becoming a back-up to the on-board chartplotter by accepting a GPS input to show boat position.
Navigation Planner is compatible with ALL chart plotters that use Navionics charts on data cards
- Support for Navionics SonarCharts.
- Route tidal planning – calculate the route taking into account tides and showing tide gain or loss for each leg and for the complete route.
- Optimal route planning – calculate the best time to leave to take advantage of the tides.
- Route library allowing multiple routes to be displayed on the chart at the same time with automatic route colouring.
- Improved route display with “automatic text overlap removal” for clearer, less cluttered display.
- Displays heading and distance for each leg on the chart.
- Improved waypoint display with more fields that can be displayed on the chart and “automatic text overlap removal” for clearer, less cluttered display.
- Larger dialog buttons for easier use on touch screen Windows 8 computers and tablests.
- “Copy to clipboard” buttons allowing data to be easily transferred to Excel or Word.