Yacht Devices NMEA2000 Circuit Control - YDCC-04N
Yacht Devices Circuit Control YDCC-04N
It contains four latching (bi-stable) relays, which can be managed from connected control buttons with LED indicators or over NMEA 2000 with standard messages or from modern chart plotters with CZone support. This includes Garmin, Lowrance, Simrad, B&G, Furuno chart plotters and recent models from Raymarine (Axiom, eS and gS series). Loads can also be managed with "virtual buttons" on the Web Gauges of our Wi-Fi Gateway, or automatically from our sensors.
- compatible with a wide range of equipment, including modern chart plotterts;
- no special requirements for buttons, you can choose any momentary push buttons to match your boat's interior (see p.19 in the Manual);
- no special knowledge, software or hardware is required for installation;
- price and size are suitable for small vessels;
- any type of load is allowed (AC, DC, audio);
- no heating, no extra power consumption;
- pure NMEA 2000 product, compliant to the Standard and certified by NMEA;
- high-voltage isolation with the load;
- support firmware updates, free software for PC is available (Wi-Fi or USB Gateway is required).
The Circuit Control is certified by National Marine Electronics Association and is designed for operation in an NMEA 2000 network. It is supplied with a NMEA 2000 Micro Male connector; the drop cable is not supplied with the device and should be purchased separately.
For connection to Raymarine SeaTalk NG network use cables with Raymarine part numbers A06045 or A06075.