Victron Energy Orion DC/DC Converter - Non Isolated - 12/24-20 - ORI122420020
Victron Energy Orion DC/DC Converter - Non Isolated - 12/24-20 -ORI122420020
Victron Energy Orion DC-DC converter - 12v in 24v out - 20A - Standard ground version.
Voltage converter which steps up from 12vdc to 24vdc. used in applications where 24vdc equipment is required on a 12vdc vessel - 20amp version
An ever-increasing amount of electrical equipment is being used on vehicles and boats. Most low-voltage equipment, such as navigation, radios, mobile telephones or car hi-fi systems, are designed for 12 Volts.
Victron Energy supplies DC/DC converters which deliver a stable 12 Volt supply from a 24 Volt system. These products are also distinguished by high efficiency, together with absolute safety. An inferior supply can cause irreparable damage to your 12 Volt system, but the use of an Orion voltage converter can prevent such problems.
- Input voltage range: 9-18 V
- Undervoltage shutdown / restart: 8V / 10V
- Output voltage: Adjustable (with potentiometer) 20–30V F set 26,4V V
- Efficiency: 93%
- Suitable to buffer-charge a battery
- Continuous / Max output current: 20A / 30A
- Off load current: < 30mA
- Operating temperature range (derate 3% per °C above 40°C): -20 to +55°C
- DC connection: M6 Bolts
- Other features include Fan assisted cooling (temp. controlled), Remote on-off, Can be connected in parallel