Raymarine Raystar RS150 GPS Antenna - E70310
Raymarine Raystar RS150 GPS Antenna - E70130
The RS150 GPS is a high performance, 72-channel, remotely mounted GPS sensor for Raymarine navigation systems. The RS150 offers fast 10Hz position updates and enhanced accuracy. The RS150 is also a GNSS receiver and supports the GLONASS global navigation satellite system.
Compact and accurate the Raystar RS150GPS Satellite Differential GPS Receiver provides pinpoint accuracy to Raymarine's Multifunction displays.
For use with Seatalk 1 systems you will need the optional E22158 converter kit. See "Related Products".
This pack does NOT include a 1" 14TPI antenna mount adaptor, this one is intended for flush mounting on a console or deck. Select T70327 from "Related Products" if you require this antenna with a 1" 14TPI Pole mount adaptor.
- 72-channel GPS receiver
- Fast 10Hz position updates
- Satellite differential GPS-compatible. Space-Based Augmentation System (SBAS) enabled with WASS, EGNOS, MSAS and GAGAN support
- A GNSS receiver with GLONASS compatibility
- Low power consumption: 30mA (1 LEN)
- SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 compatible (using a device net adapter cable)
- Designed for low profile surface mounting or optional pole mounting
Raymarine RS150 GPS Sensor Specifications
|RS150 External GPS Sensor|
|12V D.C. Powered by N2K/SeatalkNG bus|
|8 - 32V DC|
|30 mA max (NMEA LEN = 1)|
|-13ºF to 131ºF (-25ºC to +55ºC)|
|SeaTalkng: NMEA 2000 (certified) (via DeviceNet adaptor)|
|High sensitivity - acquisition down to -163dBm|
|GPS & GLONASS|
|WAAS (United States); EGNOS (Europe); MSAS (Japan); GAGAN (India)|
|<2 minutes (< 45 seconds typical)|
|< 8 seconds -72 hour hold up battery allows for hot start|
|Surface/rail/pole (rail or pole mount requires additional pole mounting adaptor)|