Raymarine p70Rs Evolution EV-DBW Pilot Pack, Volvo IPS - T70214
Raymarine DBW Autopilot with p70Rs Control Head (Direct Volvo IPS/Aquamatic System Connection) - T70214
No calibration required
Engineered for simplicity, Evolution autopilots eliminate the need for complicated set up and calibration. Once Evolution is installed, getting started is as easy as switching the autopilot on.
Thanks to the intelligent EV sensor core, the autopilot automatically evolves and adapts to your vessel’s steering characteristics without any user adjustments.
The culmination of Raymarine’s 30 years of autopilot expertise, FLIR Systems research and development, and advanced aerospace guidance technology, Evolution AI™ control algorithms deliver a new level of accurate autopilot control.
This innovative breakthrough in autopilot intelligence enables Evolution autopilots to perceive their environment and then instantly calculate and evolve steering commands to maximise performance. The result is precise and confident course keeping, regardless of vessel speed or sea conditions.
The EV Sensor Core
At the centre of every Evolution system is the intelligent EV sensor core, a 9-axis sensor that monitors vessel motion in all three dimensions. The innovative EV sensor core combines advanced solid-state sensors with the Evolution autopilot processor into a single easy-to-install housing.
Mount the EV sensor core above or below decks, the rugged enclosure is fully sealed and built to IPX6 and IPX7 waterproofing and submersion standards.
EV Sensor Core Benefits
- Precision monitoring of heading, pitch, roll, and yaw allowing the autopilot to evolve instantly as sea conditions and vessel dynamics change.
- Flexible installation options. Mount above or below deck.
- Simple SeaTalkng connectivity to the control head and ACU.
- Solid state sensor technology delivers dynamic accuracy to within 2 degrees in all conditions.
- Auto-compensation for on board magnetic fields and reliable heading accuracy in the northern and southern extremes.
- Fast and reliable heading data for MARPA, radar overlay, and heading modes on Raymarine multifunction displays.
The P70Rs Autopilot Control Head
LightHouse operating system organises all options into simple menu structures and with Evolution’s quick setup process you will be up and running in minutes.
The P70Rs features a rotary dial control for power boaters. Use the rotary dial for menu and course changes or activate power steer mode and steer manually right from the P70Rs.
- EV-2 Sensor Core
- P70Rs Control Head
- Evolution Cabling Kit
- Evolution EV-unit seal pack
- Evolution EV-unit wall bracket
PLEASE NOTE: THIS SYSTEM IS FOR INTEGRATION INTO DRIVE BY WIRE STEERING SYSTEMS
E70329: P70Rs COLOUR A/P HEAD: POWER
E70097: EVOLUTION EV2 SENSOR CORE
E70227: ECI-100 Engine & Control Interface
E70240: Volvo Engine EVC Link Cable (1M)
E70241: Volvo Engine Y-Loom cable
R70160: Evolution Cabling Kit
R70192: Evolution Cabling Kit EV-2
Installation and Instruction Manuals