Raymarine AX8 Thermal and Visible Imaging Camera - E03021
Raymarine AX8 Thermal and Visible Imaging Camera for Temperature Measurement - E03021
AX8 Marine Thermal Monitoring System
The FLIR AX8 thermal monitoring camera watches critical equipment on your vessel, including engines, exhaust manifolds, and shaft bearings, to spot problems before you're stranded on the water. The AX8 integrates with Raymarine multifunction displays (MFDs) and sends audible and visual alerts when the temperature of machine parts rise above preset thresholds. Featuring FLIR’s MSX® imaging, which blends imagery from visible and thermal cameras, the FLIR AX8's detailed imagery is easier to understand.
- State-of-the-art thermal monitoring of engines and on-board machinery.
- Exclusive Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging (MSX®) for easy-to-understand thermal imagery.
- Stream live thermal video of exhaust manifolds, propeller shafts, electrical panels, and other machinery.
- Program specific areas to generate automated spot alarms when temperatures exceed pre-set thresholds.
- Evaluate ongoing temperature trends.
- View thermal, visible, and MSX video imagery on LightHouse II MFDs.
- Continuous thermal monitoring with audible and visual alarms across the Raymarine network.
- Connect up to eight AX8 cameras using Ethernet.
- View and record thermal video and snapshots from any Raymarine display on the network.
- Easy setup and alarm programming with a PC and web browser.