NASA Marine Target 2 Compass System - TAR-FLUX
NASA Target 2 Compass System - TAR-FLUX
Target Compass System
The compact fluxgate sensor is fully gimballed and supplied with 10m of cable. The unit is sealed to CFR-46 standard.
The Target Range
The Target range has achieved great success since its launch in 1991 and has established itself as the UK market leader in low cost and reliable cockpit instruments. Much thought went into designing these instruments and the effort has paid dividends. There are more than 50,000 Target instruments in use worldwide, they have proved themselves as extremely durable products that belie their low cost.
All instruments in the Target Range come complete with sensors or transducers as appropriate and all necessary fittings. They are designed to run on 12v supply, but due to the very low power consumption there is no reason why they cannot run off dry batteries. They provides accurate readings for owners of sailing craft and powerboats alike.
- Large display, back-lit for night use
- Simple operation
- Supply voltage Nominal 12v DC
- Consumption, 20mA, +10mA display illumination
- Fluxgate accuracy +/- 1 degree
- Compact display unit size 132 x 98 x 30mm
- Fully gimballed sensor
- 0-360 degrees with 1 degree resolution
- Nine levels of adjustable damping