Hypro Hydraulic Steering System 24v - HS+40 1024
Hypro Hydraulic Steering System 24v - HS+40 with PR1024
The HS+40 hydraulic steering system has been designed specifically for marine secondary steering applications. It comes fitted with a PR+ reversing pump which, depending on the size of pump selected, can produce thrusts of up to 6900N. A solenoid clutch is fitted that when disengaged enables mechanical steering to be used. Built-in relief valves protect the installation and there is a further option of mounting a linear feedback transducer on the cylinder.
The systems consist of a compact cylinder which includes the clutch and relief valves, pump, reservoir and all hoses and fittings. They come pre-filled and bled ready for use and are supplied complete with fasteners for mounting the cylinder and pump, and a tiller bolt.
- Shorter than conventional cylinders.
- Integral solenoid bypass valve and relief valves.
- Fully serviceable.
- Quiet operation.
- A number of pump sizes with12 or 24v options.
- Marine environment protected (under-deck).
- Low power consumption.
- Fitting kit included.
- Rudder reference/feedback option.
- Low back-drive.
- Quick release mounting.
- Low profile.
- Cylinder Volume 293cc (Nominal)
- Stroke 250mm (Nominal)
- Max Stroke 264.6mm
- Max. Av. thrust (intermittent) 717 kg
- Hard over time HS40plus10 - 13 sec nominal
- Temperature rating minimum -20 ºc
- Temperature rating maximum +65 ºc
- Relief valve setting 62 bar
- Back-drive at 12 sec Hard-over 7kg
- Motor voltage nominal 12v DC
- Motor power 100 watt
- Max current 12v 25% duty 22.5 A
- Pump Rotation Reversing
- Protection IP44
- Connection 1m Flying Lead
- 2 Core 2.5mm ²
- Ignition protection BS EN 28846:1993
- EMC BS EN 60945:2002