Hypro Hydraulic Steering System 24v - HS+50 2524
Hypro Hydraulic Steering System 24v - HS+50 with PR+2524 Pump
The HS+50 hydraulic steering system has been designed specifically for marine secondary steering applications. It comes fitted with a PR+ reversing pump which, depending on the size of pump selected, can produce thrusts of up to 1080kg (Intermittent).
A solenoid clutch is fitted that when disengaged enables mechanical steering to be used. Built-in relief valves protect the installation and there is a further option of mounting a linear feedback transducer on the cylinder.
The systems consist of a compact cylinder which includes the clutch and relief valves, pump, reservoir and all hoses and fittings. They come pre-filled and bled ready for use and are supplied complete with fasteners for mounting the cylinder and pump, and a tiller bolt.
- Integral solenoid bypass valve and relief valves.
- Fully serviceable.
- Quiet operation.
- Marine environment protected (under-deck).
- Low power consumption.
- Fitting kit included.
- Rudder reference/feedback option.
- Low back-drive.
- Quick release mounting.
- Low profile.
- Volume 538cc (Nominal)
- Area 176.6mm²
- Stroke 305mm
- Adjustment ± 15mm
- Hard over time - 13 sec nominal
- Temperature rating minimum -20 ºc
- Temperature rating maximum +65 ºc
- Relief valve setting 62 bar
- Motor voltage nominal 24v DC
- Weight: 14kg