em-trak B921 Class B AIS Transceiver - 430-0001
em-trak B921 Class B AIS Transceiver - - 430-0001
The B921 is a standard power (2W CSTDMA) AIS Class B transceiver that is small, light-weight, yet delivers the very best AIS receive and transmit performance so you see more AIS information and targets at maximum range – all achieved with the least power consumption.
With built-in intelligent connectivity, integrated next-generation GPS and the unique FLEXI-FIT® bracket system, safe and secure installation could not be easier.
The B920 series AIS transceivers feature a built-in GPS antenna. In most cases this will work fine as long as the unit is mounted upright and not directly below metalwork or cables. If your installation is either compromised by metalwork or cables, or your hull is built from metal, then the GPS100 remote antenna is recommended. Please select this from the related products listed below.
- Certified AIS Class B – 2W CSTDMA
- Global Certification – USCG / FCC / Canada / Europe
- SRT-AIS™ transceiver engine for superlative proven performance
- FLEXI-FIT™ bracket system for easy, convenient and secure installation
- Integrated high-performance GPS receiver & antenna (external antenna optional)
- Water, pressure spray and damp proof – IPx6 & IPx7
- Ruggedized – protected from vibration, shock and extreme temperatures
- Small and lightweight
- Ultra-low power consumption – best in class
- NMEA0183 & NMEA2000
- Automated health and performance monitoring
- Silent Mode (transmit-off) function
- Enhanced RF screening to protect against electromagnetic interference
- Built-in power surge protection