Alfatronix PowerVerter 24v to 12v Isolated Voltage Dropper - PV18i
Alfatronix PowerVerter 24v to 12v Isolated Voltage Dropper PV18i
A convenient way to operate mass produced 12Vdc equipment such as cell phones, in car entertainment, professional communication and telematics equipment, refrigerators, televisions etc. from the 24Vdc mobile electrical systems found on diesel engined vehicles and vessels.
Model - Continuous - Intermittant
PV18i - 18 Amps - 21 Amps
- Switch Mode technology
- Compact, light weight, rugged and splash proof - sealed to IP533. Suitable for many industrial applications.
- Low off load current consumption (< 15 mA typical)
- Click and fit three point mounting bracket ensures quick and secure installation.
- CE and E marked (No ell990324)
- Red output LED indicates correct operation and eases fault finding
- Surface mount technology (SMT) based assembly techniques assure resistance against shock and vibration.
- Recessed push-on terminals reduce the risk of lost connections due to vibration.
- Meets the VIDG5/AES specification for use on emergency services vehicles.
- High efficiency (up to 93%) ensuring low heat dissipation.
- Conservatively rated and suitable for mounting in confined spaces without over heating.
- Full circuit protection (transient, overheat, overload and catastrophic failure)
- Multi lingual labelling and instruction leaflets.