Shakespeare 5250-AIS Skinny Mini Stainless Steel Whip Antenna
Shakespeare 5250-AIS Skinny Mini Stainless Steel AIS Whip Antenna
Shakespeare Skinny Mini Stainless Steel VHF Whip Antenna for AIS applications
The Skinny Mini 5250-AIS is ideal for power boats, RIB's and pushpit mounting on sailboats.
This stainless steel whip antenna is a tuned to the upper end of the marine VHF frequency band making it perform better with AIS transceivers than a standard wideband VHF antenna.
A matching VHF version is also available, part number 5250D
- Stainless steel lightweight AIS whip antenna
- Chrome-plated brass ferrule
- Sealed, tin-plated copper wire coil
- 1in x 14 TPI thread
- Suggested mounts: 4187, 5187, 4188-S or 4190 ratchet mounts
- Requires mount with centre hole for passage of the supplied cable.
- 4.5m of RG-58 cable plus a PL-259 connector included
Band: AIS Marine Band
Antenna Gain: 3dB
Max. Input Power: 50 watts
SWR: nominally 1.5:1 at 162 MHz
Bandwidth: 7 MHz within 2.0:1 VSWR
Coax Supplied: 15 ft of RG-58
Connector Supplied: PL-259
Impedance: 50 Ohms
Shakespeare Limited Warranty: 2 years