Rutland HRSi Charge Regulator - CA-11/46
Rutland HRSi Charge Regulator
Marlec's HRSi Charge Regulator once again leads the small wind turbine industry in technology and product features.
The HRSi conveniently brings together a Rutland Windcharger voltage regulator with an input for up to 160Watts of photovoltaic panels in a single easy to install device.
Multi-stage charge control delivers appropriate charge levels required to ensure your batteries get the maximum power they are able to retain and remain float charged.
- For use with Rutland Windcharger models 504, 914i or FM910-4
- Width Modulation (PWM) regulation is now more finely controlled using the latest programmable microcontrollers. PWM regulation monitors battery voltage to prevent overcharge.
- As peak voltages are reached the HRSi tapers the input charge from the wind & solar chargers gradually reducing input to float stage level. This feature gradually reduces the speed of the turbine to an eventual "idle" thus extending the working life of the windcharger.
- As the battery discharges the wind turbine responds by increasing speed to deliver more power. Solar power is also tapered in the same way.
- Intelligent Microcontroller system is programmed to deliver bulk and float phase charging. This feature ensures that batteries are optimally charged, especially when unattended.
- LED indicators keep the user informed about battery voltage levels and charging status.
- Manual shutdown switch allows the user to stop the wind & solar chargers from delivering power to the battery if required. The windcharger slows to an "idle" in this mode.
- Easy to connect terminals to interface windcharger, solar panels & battery connection.
- Temperature compensation automatically adjusts the settings of the regulator to take account of varying temperatures thus ensuring maximum charging efficiency in all conditions.
- Built in blocking diode avoids conflict with other charging sources to the same battery.
- Automatic voltage detection for 12V or 24V systems
- Built-in charge fuse protects the wiring circuit in the event of accidental reverse polarity connection.
- User voltage programme feature allows resetting of voltage cut in levels. Requires a variable DC power supply.