Rutland 914i Windcharger 24v - CA-01/18
The Rutland 914i is the latest evolution of the long standing 910 series of turbines from Marlec. This latest Windcharger uses Maximum Power Point Tracking technology to perfectly match the turbine speed and generator to their optimum performance to deliver more ampere hours into your battery. A by-product of this optimised efficiency is a virtually silent wind turbine! This innovation has enabled the Rutland 914i to retain the compact diameter of the highly successful 913 model whilst being capable of capturing up to 30% more energy.
Ideal for Coastal and long distance cruising yachts of 10m and over, with batteries 150-500Ah
All of the mounting kits and poles listed for the 913, are compatible with the 914i.
All of the regulators supplied by us, are compatible.
Note, Older HRDX and HRS913 regulators are not compatible and early versions of HRDi/HRSi will need their software updating. This needs to be considered if upgrading from a 913.
- One way only fit fine profile efficient aerofoil blades
- Unique 3 three phase generator design
- Automatic thermostatic protection
- Modern, durable materials for reliability
- No radiated interference - complies with EEC directive 89/336/EEC
- Minimum Wind Speed - trickle charge 5 knots
- Maximum Total Battery Capacity: 260Ah
- Turbine Diameter: 910 mm