Raymarine Smart Transducer DST810 Plastic - E70617
Raymarine DST810 Depth, Speed, Temperature Smart Transducer - E70617
The new DST810 Smart Multisensor, together with Airmar's CAST™ App, is the convergence of advanced hull data, matched with a simple and reliable way to calibrate accurate speed via a wireless device. This changes how boaters receive and deliver information to get greater performance from their hull. It is a simple, consistent way to calibrate speed-through-water regardless of what display system is on board. The DST810 and Airmar CAST App deliver capabilities that until now, were only available through expensive PC based software.
Besides water temperature, depth and newly upgraded 5 Hz (5X per second) speed-through-water output, the DST810 features an integrated attitude sensor for heel and trim data. This information, combined with Airmar’s powerful and simple CAST App, makes heel-compensated speed calibration across multiple heel angles and speed ranges both fast and intuitive, and is independent of the onboard instruments.
All speed calibrations and NMEA configurations are stored in the DST810 sensor—not in the displays
Replaces Raymarine DST800 part number A22111
- Direct connect to SeatalkNG backbone
- Compatible hull material: aluminum and fiberglass
- Hole diameter for installation: 2"
- Operates at 235kHz so there is no interference with your 50/200 kHz fishfinder transducer.
- Depth, Speed and Temperature
- SeaTalkNG compatible
- integrated attitude sensor for heel and trim data.
- Bluetooth connectivity for direct configuration using the Airmar CAST App