Raymarine i50 and i60 Wind-Speed-Depth System with Transducers Value Pack - E70153
Raymarine i50 Speed/Temp System with Through Hull Transducer - E70148
Raymarine i50 Depth System with Through Hull Transducer - E70149
Raymarine i60 Wind System with Masthead Transducer - E70150
i50 Depth Speed / Log systems (Two Displays), complete with plastic thru-hull P120 & P139, speed transducer, depth transducer and cables.
The new i50 instruments are designed to complement the all new Raymarine a,c and eSeries multifunction displays. These stylish, dedicated-function instruments are the perfect solution for smaller power boats, yachts and rigid inflatables.
Excellent viewing angles for both day and night conditions and simple, push-button controls make the i-series instruments extremely easy to see and use. They are also simple to install thanks to the front-mount design.
- Dedicated depth and speed displays with trip/log, sea temperature and SOG.
- Large numerals and digits
i60 Wind System
Excellent viewing angles for both day and night conditions and simple, push-button controls make i60 instruments extremely easy to see
and use. They are also simple to install thanks to the front-mount design.
- Large analogue dials
- Standard shortarm masthead transducer Supplied with 30m (97.5’) Cable
Common Key Features
- Red backlighting for improved visibility
- SeaTalk and SeaTalkng interfaces
- NMEA2000 (compatible) interface
- Built-in transducer interface
- 110mm x 115mm footprint identical to older Raymarine ST60+ instrumentation
- Large controls for ease of use at sea
- Low power consumption
- Multiple data source support eliminates potential data conflicts
- Front mounted design for simple installation