NASA Marine Clipper Easy Navtex Receiver System - EASY-NAVTEX
This unit features dual frequency reception with programmable frequency switching, a clear, backlit LCD display and a large memory.
Easy to read :
- This new navtex receiver features big, bold characters and intuitive message formatting.
Easy to program:
- Simple menus let you select which stations and which message categories you want to receive.
Easy on your battery:
- Its low power consumption and power saver mode on the backlight ensure minimum current drain.
Easy channel switching:
- Programmable automatic switching between the 518Khz and 490Khz channels. No more getting up early to switch channels.
Easy signal analysis:
- The built in spectrum analyser shows the signal in real time whilst you are receiving messages.
Easy Navtex is designed for panel mounting and is supplied with:
- Power Cable
- Dust Cover
- 518 & 490 kHz operation with programmable channel switching
- Display size: L-150mm, H-112mm, D-42mm,
- Compact panel mount display (stirrup mount bracket available)
- Large letters for easy viewing
- Built in real time spectrum analyser
- Very high contrast display with white backlight
- Power save auto timer on backlight
- Signal quality indicator and message error counter
- Supply voltage nominal 12V
- Consumption 50mA @ 12V (100mA with backlight)
- Active micro antenna: H-195mm & 7m cable
- Optional rail mount bracket