NASA Marine Clipper Easy Navtex Receiver System - EASY-NAVTEX
This unit features dual frequency reception with programmable frequency switching, a clear, backlit LCD display and a large memory.
Easy to read :
- This new navtex receiver features big, bold characters and intuitive message formatting.
Easy to program:
- Simple menus let you select which stations and which message categories you want to receive.
Easy on your battery:
- Its low power consumption and power saver mode on the backlight ensure minimum current drain.
Easy channel switching:
- Programmable automatic switching between the 518Khz and 490Khz channels. No more getting up early to switch channels.
Easy signal analysis:
- The built in spectrum analyser shows the signal in real time whilst you are receiving messages.
Easy Navtex is designed for panel mounting and is supplied with antenna, power cable and dust cover.
- 518 & 490 kHz operation with programmable channel switching
- Display size: L-150mm, H-112mm, D-42mm,
- Compact panel mount display (stirrup mount bracket available)
- Large letters for easy viewing
- Built in real time spectrum analyser
- Very high contrast display with white backlight
- Power save auto timer on backlight
- Signal quality indicator and message error counter
- Supply voltage nominal 12V
- Consumption 50mA @ 12V (100mA with backlight)
- Active micro antenna: H-195mm & 7m cable
- Optional rail mount bracket