Raymarine Dragonfly 5M 5" Chartplotter with Navionics Silver Chart - E70295-EU
Raymarine Dragonfly 5M 5" Sonar Chartplotter c/w Navionics Silver Chart - E70295-EU
Raymarines superb entry level chartplotter features a built-in GPS antenna and Navionics Silver Cartography
This version is supplied with Navionics Silver cartography for Europe.
- Built in 75-channel GPS sensor with fast-acquisition technology
- Navionics charts included on microSD
- Uncomplicated user interface simplifies display choices and menu options
- Ultra-bright 1500 nit optically bonded sunlight display for maximum readability in all conditions
- Tilt/swivel quick release holster with optional locking core for added security
- Simple Three Button Control
- Uni-controller - joystick cursor and rotary dial
- MicroSD chart and memory reader
Dragonfly’s tilt and swivel mounting holster has a small mounting footprint, making it easy to mount Dragonfly anywhere on board.
For added on board security, Dragonfly’s convenient quick-release tilt and swivel holster can be secured with an optional Thule locking cylinder.
- Rugged enclosure built to IPX6 and IPX7 waterproof and submersion standards
- Single quick release connector for easy removal at the end of the day.
- Tilt and swivel holster with quick release
- An optional flush mounting kit is also available.
Nominal Supply Voltage 12 V DC
Operating Voltage Range 10.8 V DC to 15.6 V DC
Power Consumption At Full Brightness TBC
Connections Power / Transducer combined input (5M model: Power input only)
Waterproofing Standard IPX6 and IPX7
Display Size 5.0 in
Display Resolution 800 x 480 WVGA
Aspect Ratio 15:9
GPS & CARTOGRAPHY
GPS Channels 72
Chart Compatibility LightHouse vector and raster charts | Navionics Gold, Plus, Hotmaps and SonarChart | C-MAP by Jeppesen
Chart Media MicroSD
1 Display unit
2 Locking collar
3 Pivot ball
4 M6 Hex bolt
5 Display bracket base
6 x3 M5 pozi-drive bolt
7 x3 M5 washer
8 x3 M5 locking nut
10 1.5m (4.9ft) Power Cable