NASA Marine Target Navtex Pro-Plus Receiver - TARNAVPRO
NASA Target Navtex Pro-Plus Receiver - TARNAVPRO
The Target Navtex Pro-Plus is packed with features yet remains remarkably easy to install and use. The unit is programmed via simple on-screen menu's and the messages are displayed on a high contrast backlit LCD display with a clear line between messages. The unit has an extremely large memory and the oldest messages are overwritten with new, once the memory is full.
This system can be switched to receive either 518khz international messages or 490khz local messages.
A unique feature is the "Data Streamer". This is a very useful function that enables the user to see live messages scrolling along the bottom line of the display, whether they are programmed in or not. Low power consumption making it ideal for the cruising yachtsman.
Due to the low frequency operation of Navtex, the compact antenna can be mounted low down at deck level or on a 1" rail using the optional rail mounting kit.
System includes display, antenna and cables.
- 518khz International & 490khz Local operation
- Dual frequency switchable antenna H-280mm x 40mm with 10mtrs cable.
- 8 lines x 40 characters wide display
- 800 line, 10 day data memory
- Very high contrast LCD display with switchable backlight
- Supply voltage nominal 12volts
- Current consumption 40mA @ 12volts + 200mA backlight
- Display unit weight 600grms
- Display size - L-220mm x H-98mm x D-48mm
- Optional antenna rail mounting kit