Raymarine Raystar RS150 GPS Antenna - E70310
Raymarine Raystar RS150 GPS Antenna - E70130
Compact and accurate the Raystar RS150GPS Satellite Differential GPS Receiver provides pinpoint accuracy to Raymarine's Multifunction displays.
A self contained waterproof GPS receiver and antenna combined, the Raystar 150 delivers accuracy better then 3 meters by decoding GPS correction signals from the WAAS or EGNOS Systems.
For use with Seatalk 1 systems you will need the optional E22158 converter kit. See "Related Products".
This pack does NOT include a 1" 14TPI antenna mount adaptor, this one is intended for flush mounting on a console or deck. Select T70327 from "Related Products" if you require this antenna with a 1" 14TPI Pole mount adaptor.
- 72-channel GPS receiver
- Fast 10Hz position updates
- Satellite differential GPS-compatible. Space-Based Augmentation System (SBAS) enabled with WASS, EGNOS, MSAS and GAGAN support
- A GNSS receiver with GLONASS compatibility
- Low power consumption: 30mA (1 LEN)
- SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 compatible (using a device net adapter cable)
- Designed for low profile surface mounting or optional pole mounting
Raymarine RS150 GPS Sensor Specifications
|RS150 External GPS Sensor|
|12V D.C. Powered by N2K/SeatalkNG bus|
|8 - 32V DC|
|30 mA max (NMEA LEN = 1)|
|-13ºF to 131ºF (-25ºC to +55ºC)|
|SeaTalkng: NMEA 2000 (certified) (via DeviceNet adaptor)|
|High sensitivity - acquisition down to -163dBm|
|GPS & GLONASS|
|WAAS (United States); EGNOS (Europe); MSAS (Japan); GAGAN (India)|
|<2 minutes (< 45 seconds typical)|
|< 8 seconds -72 hour hold up battery allows for hot start|
|Surface/rail/pole (rail or pole mount requires additional pole mounting adaptor)|