Raymarine Voyage Planner PC Software - E112115
Data Management Library
Voyage Planner is a powerful, easy-to-use, home-planning and data management software solution for Raymarine multifunction displays.
Voyage Planner Core features include:
- Intuitive and lightning fast waypoint, route creation and edits.
- Instant on-the-fly SeaTalkhs or WiFi sync of waypoints and routes between your Raymarine multifunction display and Voyage Planner.
- Easy waypoint, route and track transfer via CF or microSD card.
- Multiple charts in tab or tile view.
- Distance and bearing tool.
- Link digital photos to the map.
- Depth soundings in feet or metres.
How it works
Voyage Planner allows you to effortlessly manage waypoints, routes and tracks between your vessel's multifunction display and your home planning PC. It also allows real-time import and export with a PC whilst onboard.
You can sync wirelessly via SeaTalkhs (Ethernet) or the internet via a WiFi or router equipped PC or laptop. Alternatively, you can use a traditional Compact Flash (CF) or SD card.
Voyage Planner imports and exports to Raymarine, GPX and KMZ formats.
Voyage Planner is compatible with :
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
Apple OSx is not supported.
Choice of Cartography
For EU based customers, Navionics Gold or Platinum+
USA and ROW may benefit from;
FREE Ready-to-Navigate cartography cut when you register a multifunction display with Ready-to-Navigate cartography embedded. Find out more
Navionics Gold/Platinum+ and HotMap plug-n-play chart cards (No card reader required. Requires N-Tag enabled chart card).
NV Digital, Solteknik, NOAA ENC and RNC charts of USA waters via free, automatic download.
Quilted raster charts (ex. NOAA RNC) from seamless viewing
Navionics SmartGeocore technology for fast vector rendering, layer control, and all-in-one view of a Navionics chart collection, and more.
GRIB file support via Theyr subscription