Seiwa SW501i 5" Multifunction Chartplotter with integrated GPS Antenna - P2MHT20ASE
Seiwa SW501i 5" Multifunction Chartplotter with integrated GPS Antenna
5 inch multifunction chartplotter with integrated GPS antenna. A compact, innovative, well-lit, 1/4 VGA sunlight viewable chartplotter, featuring a unique sleek design and unsurpassed quality.
SW501x Series is extremely fast responsive, completely waterproof (IP67), it can be flush mount (completely built in, on a level with the helm) or bracket mounted.
The new revolutionary quick disconnect adjustable bracket can be both tilted and rotated, matching all possible positioning and installation needs, plus offering the easiest removal solution.
SW501x Series supports advanced features such as free downloadable weather overlays and forecasts, 3D perspective view, photos, tidal heights and currents as well as the Guardian Alarm which checks your route for potential grounding issues.
If SW501x Series is combined with SEIWA Black Box Fish Finder, you can choose from a full screen sounder display or split screen sounder/chart plotter, and can be coupled with various kinds of plastic stern thru hull transducers, or in hull transducers, or bronze thru hull transducers: the unit works with Xid AIRMAR transducers.
Soft Keys are available to guarantee maximum efficiency and easiness of use, which change function depending upon the current display with an easy key label prompted on the screen.
User friendly state-of-the-art software with outstanding graphics and cutting edge functions such as 'Grounding Alarm', Anchor Alarm, Weather Forecast, Multilanguage.
SW501x Series is compatible with DSC and AIS equipments and is equiped with WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS GPS active antenna.
The units are compatible with C-MAP by Jeppesen cartography, using SD cartridges.
Summary of Features
- Worldwide Built-in Cartography showing detail up to 2.0 NM
- C-MAP by Jeppesen MAX charts compatible
- Object-oriented chart system with enhanced functionality including:
- Guardian alarm, Safety Status Bar, Safe Route Checking
- Perspective View
- Satellite Image Coverage (on worldwide background)
- Turbo and Smooth Zoom
- Enhanced Port Information database
- Tides & Currents data
- Photos & Diagrams
- Automatic Information on all chart objects and User Points
- Find function for Ports Services, Ports By Name, Ports By Distance, Tide Stations, Wrecks, Obstructions, Lakes Information
- 5,000 User Points: Waypoints/Marks
- 5,000 Track Points
- Tracks 10
- 25 Routes
- User Points Icons 16
- Create, Move, Insert, Edit, Delete, Send, Receive Waypoint
- Create, Move, Edit, Delete, Send, Receive Mark/Event
- Navigation to Goto
- Create, Save, Name, Edit, Delete, Send, Receive or Follow a Route
- Route Data Report and User Points (Marks/Waypoints) List pages
- Display vessel's position, direction and Track
- Man OverBoard (MOB) to navigate back to a missing person or object
- Weather Service capability
- Range & Bearing function
- Simulation Mode with cursor control
- BBFF compatible
- AIS compatible
- DSC compatible
- WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS compatible
- MOB (Man Over Board)
- Time to Destination
- Distance to Destination
- Selectable track color
- Compass Calibration
- Navigation Info
- Automatic Info on cartographic objects
- Simulation Mode
- Positional information from GPS
- Depth Graph Page (Split & Full)
- Navigation Data page
- 3D Road page
- GPS Status page
- Gauges page
- DSC Log and DSC Directory pages
- AIS Report List page
- Fish Finder
- User Points List Page
- Auto Off
- Arrival Alarm
- XTE Alarm
- Anchor Alarm
- Depth Alarm
- HDOP Alarm
- Heading Alarm
- Grounding Alarm
- Grounding Depth Limit Alarm
- Grounding Alarm Range
- External Alarm