Raymarine Dragonfly 7PRO 7" Colour Chartplotter Fishfinder with EU Navionics Silver Chart - E70320-EU
Raymarine Dragonfly 7PRO 7" Colour Fishfinder with EU Navionics Silver Chart - E70320-EU
Welcome to Dragonfly, superior fishing electronics made incredibly simple by Raymarine. With advanced technologies like wide-spectrum CHIRP DownVision™ and all-weather optically bonded displays, Dragonfly sonars let you spend more time catching fish and less time looking for them.
The Dragonfly Difference. A leap into the future of sonar, Dragonfly sonars employ true wide spectrum CHIRP technology. With wide spectrum CHIRP more sonar signals are transmitted into the water allowing Dragonfly to interpret more detail, target more fish, and image structure with unmatched clarity.
- CHIRP DownVision™. Changes your underwater view with incredibly clear, photo-like sonar images. Dragonflys CHIRP DownVision™ surpasses ordinary imaging sonars with superior deep water penetration and reliable high-speed bottom tracking.
- Connect and Share. PRO models feature built in Wi-Fi. Stream sonar data right to your smartphone or tablet with the Raymarine Wi-Fish™ mobile app. With Wi-Fish you can rewind and capture sonar images to share online with friends.
- A Better View. Engineered with optical bonding LCD display technology. Once only available on high-end marine displays, Dragonflys all weather optically bonded displays deliver brighter colours, sharper contrast, and guaranteed to never fog up.
- Superior Sonar. Unlike conventional imaging sonars that transmit at a single frequency with each pulse, DownVision™ sonar uses CHIRP technology to transmit across a wide spectrum of sonar frequencies simultaneously resulting in much higher-resolution, life-like sonar images.
- Dual-Channel CHIRP. CHIRP DownVision™ plus a CHIRP-powered fish targeting channel for conventional sonar imagery. Available on all models except the Dragonfly 4.
- The Best Maps. Dragonfly models with GPS built-in give you the choice of Navionics, C-MAP by Jeppesen or Raymarine LightHouse compatible charts.
- CHIRP Sonar & CHIRP DownVision for improved underwater sonar-views
- Built-in GPS
- Dual Channel Sonar
- View display on Android & iOS devices with WiFish App.
- Depth : 183m (600ft) CHIRP DownVision™ and CHIRP Sonar Models 275m (900ft)
- Display : 7 inch all-weather high-definition colour display, 800 x 480 pixels
- Compatible with Navionics Boating App and SonarChart™ Live
Nominal Supply Voltage 12 V DC
Operating Voltage Range 10.8 V DC to 15.6 V DC
Power Consumption At Full Brightness TBC
Connections Power / Transducer combined input (5M model: Power input only)
Waterproofing Standard IPX6 and IPX7
Display Size 5.0 in
Display Resolution 800 x 480 WVGA
Aspect Ratio 15:9
GPS & CARTOGRAPHY
GPS Channels 72
Chart Compatibility LightHouse vector and raster charts | Navionics Gold, Plus, Hotmaps and SonarChart | C-MAP by Jeppesen
Chart Media MicroSD
1 Display unit
2 Locking collar
3 Pivot ball
4 M6 Hex bolt
5 Display bracket base
6 x3 M5 pozi-drive bolt
7 x3 M5 washer
8 x3 M5 locking nut
10 1.5m (4.9ft) Power Cable