Raymarine 60STV - 60cm Satellite TV Antenna System - E70473
Raymarine 60STV - 60cm Satellite TV Antenna System for Europe, Middle East, South America E70473
Replaces - E93008-2
High Performance Entertainment
Raymarine's Satellite TV antennas bring the same combination of high performance and ease-of-use to your onboard entertainment that you would expect from your home entertainment system. Housed in a compact dome, our antenna systems automatically track and receive satellite TV signals in almost any conditions - guaranteed quick, clear, reliable access to hundreds of digital channels.
Better Technology - Better Reception
Unique Wide Range Search (WRS) technology means Raymarine's antennas can identify and acquire satellite signals as quickly as possible. When you've got a fix on the satellite signal you want, the tracking algorithms will help ensure you keep it. They're built to cope with tough conditions too. Dynamic Beam Tilting (DBT) continuously measures, and compensates for your vessel's heading, pitch and roll - keeping your antenna locked on a satellite for a clear picture, whatever the weather or waves are doing.
Raymarine 60STV: The high performance choice
The Raymarine 60STV extends satellite coverage with enhanced satellite tracking in regions prone to weaker satellite signals. The Raymarine 60STV offers all the advantages of the Raymarine 45STV, plus a few more. Automated Skew Control ensures maximum signal strength while under way by optimising the LNB skew position.
Antenna Control Unit
- Provides power to the antenna.
- Displays antenna status.
- Contains diagnostic indicators.
- Enables manual satellite selection.
- Connects to PC for easy upgrades.
- Quad LNB design for multiple receivers - connect multiple television receivers and tune into different channels on each television - the Quad (Raymarine 45STV and 60STV) allow four.
- DVB (Digital Video Broadcast) compatible.
- High Definition (HD) compatible.
- NMEA 0183 GPS position input capability for reduced acquisition time.
- Conical scanning detects strongest satellite signal for enhanced stabilization.
- Rotating sub-reflector redirects signal for reduced dish movement and quieter operation.
- Built in GPS