Garmin VHF 110i Fixed Marine VHF - Black with Integrated Fistmic - 0100165301
Garmin VHF 110i Fixed Marine VHF - Black with Integrated Fistmic -0100165301
Communication is critical on the water. With the VHF 110i radio, you can stay in contact with the shore and other boats in your area. So, no matter where you are or where you’re headed, you’ll maintain communication.
During an emergency situation, the VHF 110i radio’s 25 W of transmit power gives fishermen, sailors and cruisers confidence at their fingertips.
Easy to install and use, just plug and play via the NMEA 2000 network to compatible Garmin chartplotters and MFDs. Provides standard Class D DSC functionality (distress calling and direct calling with user programmed MMSI). VHF 110i is preprogrammed with international marine channels, include two-way hailer system for onboard communication and is NMEA 0183 compatible. Channel programming can be changed by a dealer. Also NMEA 0183 compatible and includes Two-Way Hailer system for onboard communication.
Because your helm is a source of pride, we’ve designed the VHF 110i marine radio to complement GPSMAP 722/922, GPSMAP 1022/1222, GPSMAP 7400 and GPSMAP 8400 chartplotters and MFDs
- NMEA 2000 / NMEA 0183 Compatible
- Digital Selective Calling: Class D
- Frequency Bands: All International marine channels; 10 NOAA weather channels
- Operating Voltage: 12.0 Vdc
- Frequency Range: 156.050 MHz to 163.275 MHz (including WX channels)
- Hailer Output Power: 20 W at 4 Ω
- Unit Dimensions, HxWxD: 8.5 x 17.0 x 14.6 cm / Weight: 1.24 kg
- Water rating: IPX7
- Compass-safe Distance: 70 cm
In the box:
- VHF 110i marine radio
- Bail mount with knobs and mounting hardware
- Protective cover
- Trim piece snap cover
- Flush mount gasket
- Power cable