em-trak B400 Class B AIS Transceiver
em-trak B400 Class B SOTDMA AIS Transceiver with Display
The B400 is a fully certified 5W SOTDMA AIS Class B transceiver
The em-trak B400 AIS Class B is a high powered ruggedized AIS transceiver ideally suited for offshore and professional mariners who demand superior performance, functionality and reliability.
The B400 transmits at a higher power (5W instead of 2W), significantly more frequently, and using the prioritised SOTDMA radio transmission protocol. This, combined with HF-AIS technology, translates into enhanced operational performance.
The B400 is certified IP67 water and weather proof and benefits from ruggedized construction that enables it to be installed and operate continuously and reliably outside in even the most hostile and extreme conditions. The integrated full colour hi-resolution display supports CMAP ENC (SD-CARD) charting with multiple display modes and an array of simple to use, but powerful functionality such as AIS target management, filters, proximity alerts, MOB/SART alert and tracking, race mode, real time weather display, and much more.
The B400 is exceptionally power efficient and easily installed and configured using the simple on screen menu. Connectivity includes dual NMEA0183 and NMEA2000 to enable connection to third party systems, and of course long range WiFi with no external antennas.
- Internationally certified AIS Class B (5W-SOTDMA)
- Single fully integrated transceiver
- Water and weatherproof - IPx6 & IPx7 certified
- Integrated HD colour display
- Full Electronic Navigation Chart chart operation
- Multi-lingual menu options
- Day and night display modes
- Integrated long range WiFi
- Dual NMEA0183 and NMEA2000
- Ruggedized - protection from shock and vibration
- MOB & SAR alert and tracking system
- Continuous internal fault check and diagnosis system
- Intelligent connectivity for all bridge systems: Gyro, ECDIS, VHF DSC etc
- Receives and decodes all AIS message types
- Ultra power efficient
- Temperature and shock protection system
DIMENSIONS - 152mm x 165mm x 79mm (W x H x D)
WEIGHT - 2 kg
NMEA0183 (IEC61162-1/2) bi-directional ports x 3
NMEA0183 (IEC61162-1/2) sensor inputs x 3
POWER - 12 to 24V DC
Power consumption < 12W
FCC, Industry Canada
CE marking under Radio Equipment Directive (RED) for Europe