Comar Systems ASR100 Receive Only AIS Antenna Splitter - ASR100
Click Image for Gallery
Comar Systems ASR100 Receive Only AIS Antenna Splitter
The ASR100 is designed to be used with any AIS Receiver. Installation is quick and simple with interconnecting cables supplied to link the AIS Receiver and the VHF to the ASR100. Reception on the AIS Receiver and the VHF Radio is now possible simultaneously.
AIS reception will be blocked when you are transmitting on the VHF Radio.
- Simple and quick to install, reducing installation time and cost.
- Internal amplifier ensures negligible receiver insertion loss.
- Fail safe operation ensures the VHF radio is connected to the antenna in the event of a power loss
- 12/24 Volts DC power, 30ma
- Minimal insertion loss
- Fail safe to the VHF radio
- Simple installation
- AIS VHF freq. 156.025 - 162.025 mhz
- Dimensions L: 120, W: 85, H: 37 mm
- Antenna connection s0239 50 ohm
- Supplied with 1m VHF cable with PL259, 1m AIS cable BNC, 1m power cable