Seiwa SW501e 5" Multifunction Chartplotter with GPS Antenna - P2MHT20ESE
Seiwa SW501e 5" Multifunction Chartplotter with GPS Antenna
Seiwa 5" multifunction chartplotter with external GPS antenna included. A compact, innovative, well-lit, 1/4 VGA sunlight viewable chartplotter, featuring a unique sleek design and unsurpassed quality. Completely waterproof (IP67), can be flush mount (completely built in, on a level with the helm) or bracket mounted.
The new revolutionary quick disconnect adjustable bracket can be both tilted and rotated, matching all possible positioning and installation needs, plus offering the easiest removal solution.
SW501e supports advanced features such as free downloadable weather overlays and forecasts, 3D perspective view, HD photos, tidal heights and currents as well as the Guardian Alarm which checks your route for potential grounding issues.
If SW501e is combined with SEIWA Black Box Fish Finder, you can choose from a full screen sounder display or split screen sounder/chart plotter, and can be coupled with various kinds of plastic stern thru hull transducers, or in hull transducers, or bronze thru hull transducers: the unit works with Xid AIRMAR transducers (Not included in this offer).
ADSP (Advanced Digital Signal Processing) and underwater sound propagation physical modelling improves signal sensitivity and noise discrimination providing faster and reliable bottom acquisition and tracking. ANR (Automatic Noise Reduction) automatically adjusts operating parameter balancing optimal noise rejection with maximum signal sensitivity in order to improve target discrimination performances with dynamic cancellation of surface noise.
Soft Keys are available to guarantee maximum efficiency and easiness of use, which change function depending upon the current display with an easy key label prompted on the screen.
User friendly state-of-the-art software with outstanding graphics and cutting edge functions such as 'Grounding Alarm', Anchor Alarm, Weather Forecast, Multilanguage.
Combine GPS and VHF technology for added situational awareness and safety. All SEIWA Multifunction Chartplotters and Combos are compatible with DSC and AIS equipments.
SW501e has an external GPS antenna included.
Summary of Features
- Worldwide Built-in Cartography showing detail up to 2.0 NM
- MAX electronic charts compatible, C-MAP by Jeppesen
- Object-oriented chart system with enhanced functionality including:
- Guardian alarm, Safety Status Bar, Safe Route Checking
- Perspective View
- Satellite Image Coverage (on worldwide background)
- Turbo and Smooth Zoom
- Enhanced Port Information database
- Tides & Currents data
- Photos & Diagrams
- Automatic Information on all chart objects and User Points
- Find function for Ports Services, Ports By Name, Ports By Distance,
- Tide Stations, Wrecks, Obstructions, Lakes Information, Lakes By
- Name, Points Of Interest, Cursor, Coordinates and User Points
- Positional information from GPS
- Depth Graph pages
- Navigation Data page
- 3D Road page
- GPS Status page
- Wind Data page
- Gauges page
- DSC Log and DSC Directory pages
- AIS Report List page
- Fish Finder
- 5,000 Waypoints/Marks
- Dynamic handling of User Points & Routes (the number of Routes and Waypoints per Route is dynamic, for example 5,000 Routes with 1 Waypoint each or 1 Route with 5,000 Waypoints).
- 5,000 Track Points
- Create, Move, Insert, Edit, Delete, Send, Receive Waypoint
- Create, Move, Edit, Delete, Send, Receive Mark/Event
- Navigation to Goto
- Create, Save, Name, Edit, Delete, Send, Receive or Follow a Route
- Route Data Report and User Points (Marks/Waypoints) List pages
- Display vessel's position, direction and Track
- Auto Off
- Arrival Alarm
- XTE Alarm
- Anchor Alarm
- Depth Alarm
- HDOP Alarm
- Heading Alarm
- Grounding Alarm
- External Alarm
- Man OverBoard (MOB) to navigate back to a missing person or object
- Weather Service capability
- Range & Bearing function
- Simulation Mode with cursor control