Raymarine i50 Tridata System with Speed/Temp/Depth Through Hull Txds - E70149
Raymarine i50 Tridata System with Speed/Temp/Depth Through Hull Transducers - E70149
Depth / Speed / Log system (One Display), complete with plastic thru-hull P120 & P139, speed transducer, depth transducer and cables.
The new i50 instruments are designed to complement the all new Raymarine cSeries and eSeries multifunction displays. These stylish, dedicated-function instruments are the perfect solution for smaller power boats, yachts and rigid inflatables.
Excellent viewing angles for both day and night conditions and simple, push-button controls make the i50 instruments extremely easy to see and use. They are also simple to install thanks to the front-mount design.
Combines depth and speed data in an easy-to-read 3-line display.
Dedicated depth and speed displays with trip/log, sea temperature and SOG.
- Key Features
- Large numerals and digits
- Red backlighting for improved visibility
- SeaTalk and SeaTalkng interfaces
- NMEA2000 (compatible) interface
- Built-in transducer interface
- 110mm x 115mm footprint identical to older Raymarine ST60+ instrumentation
- Large controls for ease of use at sea
- Low power consumption
- Multiple data source support eliminates potential data conflicts
- Front mounted design for simple installation