Raymarine i50 Depth Display - E70059
Raymarine i50 Depth (Digital) Display - E70059
Dedicated Speed, Depth and Tridata for power and sail applications.
The new i50 instruments are designed to complement the all new Raymarine cSeries and eSeries multifunction displays. These stylish, dedicated-function instruments are the perfect solution for smaller power boats, yachts and rigid inflatables.
Excellent viewing angles for both day and night conditions and simple, push-button controls make the i50 instruments extremely easy to see and use.
They are also simple to install thanks to the front-mount design.
- Easy-view large digits plus depth trend indicator.
- Min/max depth.
- Audible shallow, anchor and deep water alarms.
- Large numerals and digits
- Red backlighting for improved visibility
- SeaTalk and SeaTalkng interfaces
- NMEA2000 (compatible) interface
- Built-in transducer interface
- 110mm x 115mm footprint identical to older Raymarine ST60+ instrumentation
- Large controls for ease of use at sea
- Low power consumption
- Multiple data source support eliminates potential data conflicts
- Front mounted design for simple installation