NASA Marine Target 2 Log System - TARLOG
NASA Target 2 Log System - TARLOG
Target Speed & Distance Log
Following the NASA design philosophy, the Target Log is simple and reliable showing speed in knots, trip distance to 999 nautical miles and total distance run up to 999 nautical miles.
The Target Range
The Target range has achieved great success since its launch in 1991 and has established itself as the UK market leader in low cost and reliable cockpit instruments. Much thought went into designing these instruments and the effort has paid dividends. There are more than 50,000 Target instruments in use worldwide, they have proved themselves as extremely durable products that belie their low cost.
All instruments in the Target Range come complete with sensors or transducers as appropriate and all necessary fittings. They are designed to run on 12v supply, but due to the very low power consumption there is no reason why they cannot run off dry batteries. They provides accurate readings for owners of sailing craft and powerboats alike.
- Easily calibrated
- Speed range 0-30 knots in 0.1 knot increments
- Trip distance (re-settable) to 999nm
- Total distance (non-volatile memory) to 999nm
- Large display back-lit for night use
- Proven paddle wheel sensor
- Consumption, 10mA, + 10mA display illumination
- Compact size only 132 x 98 x 30mm
- Simple operation, 3 keys, 3 functions