B&G Zeus3 12" Multifunction Display - 000-13247-001
B&G Zeus3 12" Multifunction Display with World Base Map - 000-13247-001
The B&G Zeus3 chartplotter is packed full of B&G’s unique sailing specific features. Additional benefits include an easy to use, highly intuitive and responsive user interface, multi-touch widescreen with pinch to zoom technology - all backed up by B&G’s signature rotary controller. From the ultra-fast processor, which offers seamless chart redraw and super sharp graphics, to the bonded glass, bright LED backlit screen, every inch of the Zeus² has been engineered to provide style and performance in the toughest of environments.
SailSteer: A composite sailing screen, which combines key sailing data into one clear display. The SailSteer navigation screen shows Heading and COG, Current Layline, Calculated Tide, True Wind Angle indicator, Rudder Angle Indicator and Opposite Tack Layline to name but a few features. All data is shown relative to the boat—so it’s quick and easy to relate to reality. It has a bright, 12-inch LED backlit super-widescreen display with multi-touch ‘pinch-to-zoom’ interaction, supplying dedicated sailing data at the tip of your finger backed up by B&G’s signature rotary controller. Zeus3 features an ultra-low profile design and is built to weather the elements, blending style with performance in the toughest environments.
SailTime calculations—no more reliance on ETAs and distances that are only useful for powerboats.
Enhanced Laylines—see your tacking angles on a chart, even without an active waypoint
Enhanced Tides—internal tidal calculations and Navionics® Dynamic Tides and Currents data (requires Navionics cartography) ensure a clear overview of tides and currents.
- Sailing-specific navigation: Loaded with unique sailing features including features including Laylines, SailSteer, SailTime, WindPlot and more
- Pioneering design: Zeus3 features a bright, crisp color display with maximum screen-to-unit size ratio and ultra-low profile casing for less clutter and a smart finish
- Intuitive:responsive multi-touch display, Pinch to zoom, tap to select and swipe to pan for faster control and absolute ease of use
- Choice of leading cartography options: Select a chart that suits your requirements from Navionics, C-Map, Insight and more. Zeus3 features dual media card slots to run multiple datasets and give you the level of detail you need
- GoFree™ Wireless Technology
- Internal high-sensitivity GPS antenna
- Broadband Radar™ compatible
- Low power consumption
- Video input/output (Output on 12 and 16 only)
Integrated Pilot control NMEA 2000, 0183 and Ethernet compatibility
In the Box:
- 000-13746-001- ZEUS3 12 Sun Cover
- 000-13759-001- NSS12 Evo3/Zeus3 12 BRACKET MOUNTING KIT
- 000-00128-001- Power Cable:(4 Pin conn. to 4 bare wires for Power in, Power control bus and external alarm) 2 m (6.5 ft)
- ZEUS3 Literature Pack