B&G 4G Broadband Radar - 000-10423-001
B&G 4G Broadband Radar Bundle - 000-10423-001
Our revolutionary Broadband 4G™ Radar offers all of the benefits of the Broadband 3G™ Radar, including a true 200' working range, plus some spectacular extra features. The Broadband 4G has an impressive 50% improvement in range and target detection capability with a new 36 nautical mile range and 18 range scales to accommodate the increased performance. Broadband 4G is the first dome antenna to employ beamsharpening. This technology enables a new feature called Target Separation Control, which improves the azimuth resolution - or effective antenna horizontal beamwidth - up to the 2X resolution of any 18" dome. This is equivalent of a 3-1/2 foot open array radar!
When paired with the Zeus Z8 and Z12 series, the Broadband 4G™ Radar is capable of high speed operation, up to 48RPM and has a new Dual Range feature, which allows unprecedented simultaneous working ranges, anywhere from 200 feet up to 36 nautical miles. No other radar in the world can do this. The 4G all-around performance results including exceptional clutter rejection are nothing short of mind-blowing, dramatically increasing situational awareness among novice and professional users alike, thus proving the Broadband 4G™ Radar is the only on-water radar choice.
- 50% greater range than the 3G Radar
- Crystal Clear Images
- Beam Sharpening
- Dual Range
- Zero Radiation Hazard - Safer than any other radar currently on the market and emitting less radiation than a mobile phone enable it to be mounted anywhere.
- Low Power Consumption - Ideal for boats of any size, sail, cruise or fish.
- Mount anywhere
- Quick Installation
In the Box:
- 000-0127-51- Ethernet cable yellow 5 Pin 1.8 m (6 ft)
- AA010189 - 3G/4G RI10 Radar Interface box.
- AA010212 - 3G/4G Scanner connection cable - 20 m (66 ft)