B&G 3G Broadband Radar - 000-10422-001
B&G 3G Broadband Radar Bundle - 000-10422-001
B&G Broadband Radar a.k.a. Frequency Modulated Continuous Wave (FMCW) radar is nothing new... but, it was when we first launched the technology in 2009! Understanding the shift in radar requirements, we have developed superior short-range target detection and unrivalled target separation. Armed with this new technology boaters received a previously unseen level of situational awareness to improve safe navigation in any visibility. However, despite conventional pulse radar being no match for Broadband Radar in its short-range capacity, it still offered more range... until now that is!
Broadband 3G Radar will undoubtedly mark the beginning of the end of conventional pulse radars on recreational craft as the new 3G boasts a massive 30% increase in range over the original BR24 whilst retaining its impressive short-range credentials. Utilizing solid-state technology, this breakthrough provides superior target detection and separation, low power consumption and extremely low radiation, ease of operation and a new level of navigational safety.
- 30% more Power
- The safest choice for more boats
- Crystal Clear Images
- Zero Radiation Hazard - Safer than any other radar currently on the market and emitting less radiation than a mobile phone enable it to be mounted anywhere.
- InstantOn in seconds
- Low Power Draw
- Safe to Mount Anywhere
- Quick Installation
- Unmatch Short-Range Detection
In the Box:
- 000-0127-51- Ethernet cable yellow 5 Pin 1.8 m (6 ft)
- AA010189 - 3G/4G RI10 Radar Interface box.
- AA010212 - 3G/4G Scanner connection cable - 20 m (66 ft)