Seiwa SW Autopilot AP05
Seiwa SW Autopilot AP05 12/24v
The intelligent autopilot system for both power and sailing vessels 6m to 40m.
Integrating all features for leisure or commercial use with compact, panel-mount control head.
Featuring specific requirements for short-handed round-the-world sailing and tournament fishing, casual cruising, or setting off on a long haul ocean adventure, the SW AP05 offers the strength and reliability of an extra hand on the helm.
- New compact panel-mount control head with:
- Course control knob with course trim keys;
- Backlit LCD display of heading and rudder angle;
- Eight backlit keys for simple access to control options;
- GPS navigation data on screen when in use;
- On-screen alarm messages;
Interfaces GPS, wind instruments, satellite and gyro compasses;
Autotack, Autogybe with adjustable angle;
Auto and Manual compass calibrations:
Rate gyro compass:
- Accurate course holding;
- Reduced rudder activity;
- Reduced power consumption leading to reduced fuel consumption on power boats;
- Linear, hydraulic, rotary, solenoid;
- Second station, remote steering, jog lever, follow-up lever, electric steering helm;
- The rate gyro compass maximises autopilot performance and minimises the effects of acceleration, roll and pitch.
- The combination of these two features means that the autopilot is able to steer a more accurate course with less rudder movement resulting in lower power consumption and less wear and tear on the vessel's steering system.
The box contains:
- Autopilot control head (UX0AP050SW);
- Autopilot junction box 12v (S81.01);
- Fluxgate Compass (S81.02);
- Rudder transducer (S81.03);
- User Manual (english);