Raymarine p70Rs Evolution EV-400 Motor Boat Pack, No Drive - T70162
Raymarine Evolution Autopilot with p70Rs Control Head, ACU-400 (for Type 2 - 3 Drives) - T70162
- EV-1 Sensor Core
- P70Rs Control Head
- Evolution Cabling Kit
- Evolution EV-unit seal pack
- Evolution EV-unit wall bracket
- Rudder Sensor
PLEASE NOTE: THERE IS NO DRIVE UNIT INCLUDED IN THIS PACK!
No calibration required
Engineered for simplicity, Evolution autopilots eliminate the need for complicated set up and calibration. Once Evolution is installed, getting started is as easy as switching the autopilot on.
Thanks to the intelligent EV sensor core, the autopilot automatically evolves and adapts to your vessel’s steering characteristics without any user adjustments.
The culmination of Raymarine’s 30 years of autopilot expertise, FLIR Systems research and development, and advanced aerospace guidance technology, Evolution AI™ control algorithms deliver a new level of accurate autopilot control.
This innovative breakthrough in autopilot intelligence enables Evolution autopilots to perceive their environment and then instantly calculate and evolve steering commands to maximise performance. The result is precise and confident course keeping, regardless of vessel speed or sea conditions.
The EV Sensor Core
At the centre of every Evolution system is the intelligent EV sensor core, a 9-axis sensor that monitors vessel motion in all three dimensions. The innovative EV sensor core combines advanced solid-state sensors with the Evolution autopilot processor into a single easy-to-install housing.
Mount the EV sensor core above or below decks, the rugged enclosure is fully sealed and built to IPX6 and IPX7 waterproofing and submersion standards.
EV Sensor Core Benefits
- Precision monitoring of heading, pitch, roll, and yaw allowing the autopilot to evolve instantly as sea conditions and vessel dynamics change.
- Flexible installation options. Mount above or below deck.
- Simple SeaTalkng connectivity to the control head and ACU.
- Solid state sensor technology delivers dynamic accuracy to within 2 degrees in all conditions.
- Auto-compensation for on board magnetic fields and reliable heading accuracy in the northern and southern extremes.
- Fast and reliable heading data for MARPA, radar overlay, and heading modes on Raymarine multifunction displays.
Autopilot Control Unit (ACU)
The rugged ACU (Actuator Control Unit) delivers reliable autopilot drive power and also provides power to the SeaTalkng bus. ACU-400 - Type 2 and 3 Raymarine hydraulic, linear, and rotary mechanical drives
EV-1 Systems with Raymarine Drives
The EV-1 is designed for Evolution mechanical and hydraulic autopilot systems. SeaTalkng networking enables a single cable connection for power and data to the Evolution ACU (actuator control unit) and extended SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 networks.
p70Rs Autopilot Control Head
Control style combines push-buttons and a rotary control dial
Advanced LED backlighting = low power consumption, vibrant color and contrast
Wide horizontal, vertical angles ensure the display can be seen clearly from acute positions
Features Lighthouse user interface and start-up wizard to configure quickly and easily
160° viewing angles
- E70327: p70Rs COLOUR A/P HEAD: Motor (Rotary Knob Version)
- E70096: EVOLUTION EV1 SENSOR CORE
- E70100: ACU-400 with M81105 Rudder Sensor
- R70160: Evolution Cabling Kit
- Mounting Hardware