Raymarine Smartcontroller Wireless Autopilot Remote - E15023
Raymarine Smartcontroller Wireless Autopilot Remote with Base Station - E15023
Take control of your Raymarine SeaTalk ® network with the powerful SmartController wireless handheld remote. Set a new course to steer or monitor vital instrument and navigation data in the palm of your hand. Big on features, the waterproof SmartController is lightweight and compact for easy handling. The bright backlit display and ergonomic keypad offer straightforward operation with access to up to eight user defined data pages.
The SmartController features a rechargeable battery that provides up to two weeks of operation on a single charge! The convenient mounting cradle simply connects to any SeaTalk ® network and automatically recharges the batteries from the SeaTalk ® network power supply.
Upgrading your network to wireless is fast and easy thanks to SeaTalk networking. Simply connect the wireless base station into your existing SeaTalk network, and you're done!
- A crisp, high contrast 64 x 127 dot matrix display
- Backlit display and keypad
- Up to eight user definable data pages
- Single, dual or four line data displays
- Graphical CDI (Course Deviation Indicator) display
- Raised profile on Standby button for easy identification in the dark
- Keylock security
- Rechargeable via SeaTalk ® network
- Add additional base stations for extended range
- Add handsets for additional users and customize for each user
- Up to 32 feet (10 meters) wireless operating range from the base station
- Signal strength indicator
- Warning signaled when the remote is out of range of the base station and automatically drops autopilot to standby\
- Pre-registered - each unit leaves the factory already registered to the base station