Simrad RC42 Rate Compass with 5m SimNet Cable - 22090195
Simrad RC42 Rate Compass w/5M SimNet Cable - 22090195
The RC42 Simnet compass is designed for connection to the SimNet network. Supplied with 5,5 m (18 feet) of SimNet cable with connector. The compasses transmit the heading even if the autopilot is switched off.
This compass is the recommended for;
- Lightweight sailing yachts to improve downwind performance
- High speed motorboats
- Steel boats
The Simrad RC42 Rate Compass is an intelligent rate compass which significantly improves the dynamic performance of autopilots and stabilised radar displays. Featuring an integrated turn sensor, the Simrad RC42 Rate Compass enhances all auto-steering experiences.
Magnetic Fluxgate Sensor
- Provides superior electronic directional reference over the long term.
Solid State Rate Sensor
- Enables precise auto-steering.
- Certified to IPX6 standard.
- Connect to an NSS, NSE or NSO navigation system with ease.
Simrad Yachting Construction
- Brutally strong and elegantly designed.