Rutland 504 Windcharger 12v - CA-05/04
Rutland 504 Windcharger 12v
The Rutland 504 is a super compact turbine that is great for using wind power for trickle charging. You can be sure that when you arrive on board your batteries will be well charged up and ready for your appliances
A completely unique mini Windcharger designed with the weekend yachtsman in mind.
The Rutland 504 is ideal for trickle charging batteries on board vessels less than 10m in length with battery banks of up to 100Ah. This latest model follows the success of its predecessors the Rutland 503 and 500 with a number of enhancements including performance and styling.
Either a Rutland HRDi or HRSi Voltage controller is required to prevent overcharging of batteries leading to cell damage.
- Safety turbine is a single injection moulding of 6 aerofoil blades protected by an outer ring.
- Stainless steel fasteners and marine grade materials
- No radiated interference - complies fully with BS EN5008-1 1992
- The Rutland 504 features new aerodynamic styling.
- A sharper nose dome to improve the flow of wind to the turbine
- A longer tail fin to improve the orientation of the turbine to wind and maintain stability.
- Higher grade body and nose material with improved UV stability and durability.
- Minimum Wind Speed - trickle charge 5 knots
- Output @ 19 Knots Wind Speed 2.1Amps @12v
- Maximum Output (@50 Knots) 5Amps @ 12v
- Turbine Diameter 500mm