Rutland HRDi Charge Controller - CA-11/44
Rutland HRDi Charge Controller
The latest wind & solar controller development from Marlec. The HRDi evolves from and improves on the successful HRDX controller.
This contempory design meets the needs of increasing power demands and features a digital display.
Charge control and split charging for use with Rutland 504, 914i or FM910-4 Windchargers and up to 160W of solar panel input in one system.
- Clear alpha-numeric digital LCD screen with user display options
- Push button activated and timer controlled backlight
- Connectable to two independent battery banks with voltages shown on display
- Autoconfiguration to 12 or 24 V supply-minimises dealer stock levels
- Latest technology microcontroller based system shuts windcharger down when
- Batteries are full - much more convenient than heatsink type systems.
- Wall mounted modern moulded structure with easy access connection ports
- Shutdown switch
- Bulk and float phase charge control indicated on LCD
- Temperature compensation of charge voltage using internal sensor
- Optional external sensor can be added via dedicated port (overides internal)
- Optional remote display can be added via dedicated port (to follow in 2009)
- Accepts up to 6 mm ² cable (SWG 11 or AWG 9)
- Part Number CA-11/44
- Dimensions 193 x 127 x 40 mm
- Weight 420 g.