B & G 4G Broadband Radar
The only dome radar in the world to employ beam sharpening. Now you can control the level of target separation depending upon the situation, which allows you to see the sharpest images possible when you need them most.
With 50% more true range than Broadband 3G™ Radar, you can see crystal clear targets at up to 32nm and inside strong storm cells at up to 17nm.
Capable of displaying Dual Range radar combinations. Now you can monitor targets from 200ft to 32nm with just one dome and one display.
UNRIVALLED SHORT-RANGE TARGET DISCRIMINATION
With twice the azimuth resolution of any other 18” radome on the market, moored vessels, docks, channel markers and other critical targets are displayed with pronounced clarity and separation.
ZERO MAIN BANG – VISION WHERE YOU NEED IT MOST
Broadband Radar™ technology eliminates the “main bang” – obscured viewing “dead zone” immediately around the boat - associated with pulse radar. Now you can see targets close-in for the safest navigation of harbours, estuaries and marinas.
LOW RF TRANSMISSION FOR SAFE, FLEXIBLE INSTALLATION
Transmitting less than 1/5,000 the power of a typical pulse radar and less than an average mobile phone, Broadband 4G™ Radar can be safely mounted anywhere onboard your boat.
No need to wait 2-3 minutes for a magnetron to warm up. Broadband Radar technology is 100% solid-state, providing navigation in seconds with InstantOn™ technology.
BR24 Radar bundle for B&G Zeus SeriesIncludes B&G Broadband Radar™ Scanner, scanner cable 20 m (66 ft), RI10 interface box, Yellow ethernet cable - 1.8 m (6 ft)
- Dual range radar presentation with B&G Zeus
- Revolution speeds up to 48 rpm — providing near-instant updates at ranges less than 1 nautical miles
- Directional side lobe-clutter suppression to reduce clutter and echoes caused by large targets
- Accurate chart overlay and MARPA
- Display networking
- Extremely low emissions (less than 1/5th the energy of a mobile phone)
- Flexible antenna-placement options for safe and easy installation almost anywhere on a boat
- Rapid cold start and InstantOn™ — allowing the radar to power up immediately from standby
- Incredibly low power consumption.
|B & G 4G Broadband Radar by B & G||£1,834.00||£1,533.29||£1,839.95|